Tuesday, May 30, 2017

THE BIKE, part 1: BIG GOAL

THE BIKE:
The bike is usually a strong point for me, and I need to make sure that this year I don’t rely/relax on it, but USE IT!!

I want to have my BEST bike ever.  My goal is UNDER 2:30.  Which is a PR by a little over a minute.  I’ve always hovered 2:32- 2:36.
So the entire focus is FIERCE and focused and every second counts.
Yes, I have to be smart, but I want to GO FOR IT>
This means:
1.       FOCUS
2.      EATING/FUELING
3.      FOCUS
4.      Relaxing THROUGH the work…. Remembering that it is not THE FINISH LINE at the end. (so a bit of mental chill through the work).
5.      FOCUS



I am pretty confident of my bike right now and happy with the training I’ve had.  I’ve pushed hard.  I think I’m going to have a great bike/ more on this in later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment